Phone: 1800 081 083 (FREE!)
HOURS OF OPERATION
***Closed on Holidays***
Volcom wants to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a FREE 45 day return period on all items ordered via phone or online store.Items must be in 100% resalable condition.
- Return timeframe starts from original ship date.
- Items purchased through retail stores must be returned to its original location.
- Prepaid return labels are only available to customers within Australia.
- Please see Return Claim Process below for details on return postage.
Return Claim Process
- Call or email our Customer Service team and have your order number and items you wish to return available.
- Once your request is received we will email you a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number), and a pre paid Australia Post postage label to have the product returned to us.
- Print the label out and drop your package off at the nearest Australia Post location: (http://auspost.com.au/pol/app/locate)
- Once we receive and inspect the product (typically 72 hours upon receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to the credit card or PayPall account associated to your original order.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for credit to clear.
- Original shipping charges will not be added to credit.
- Items not returned in 100% resalable condition will be subject to restocking fee (5%-10%).
- All exchanges will be processed as a credit for return and a replacement order will need to be placed separately.
Note: Products or packages mailed directly to Volcom Headquarters without RA Number may be refused and returned to the sender at their cost. RA numbers are valid for only 30 days and packages may not be accepted if received after 30 day period.
Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy: Volcom apparel and accessories are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the original date of purchase.
Warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an authorised Volcom Dealer (Copy of receipt or bank statement reflecting authorised Dealer also accepted). The Volcom warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit and any alteration to the product will void warranty. Please note that items purchased from an aurthorised Volcom Dealer or Volcom store must be returned to the place of purchase. Only items purchased from the Volcom Online Store can be returned to us directly.
*If product cannot be repaired and is no longer available, a like item will be selected for replacement*
Footwear Warranty Policy: Volcom warrants all footwear products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of thirty 30 days from the original date of purchase. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose the product was originally designed. This warranty does not apply to damage related to accident, alteration, improper care, misuse or negligence. If, after inspection by Volcom warranty personnel, a product is found to be defective Volcom will repair or replace the product with a comparable model at Volcom’s discretion.
We recommend that purchasers first process their warranty via an authorised Volcom dealer. If unable, please send an email to email@example.com to obtain a warranty authorisation.
Bag Warranty: All Volcom bags and luggage are warranted against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, accidents, abuse, or the normal breakdown of colours and materials. Luggage damage incurred during airline handling is not covered by this warranty, and claims in such cases should be made directly with the airline. A valid proof of purchase (receipt or bank statement) must be presented with all claims for warranty services.
Snow Technical Outerwear (2 Year Warranty): Volcom warrants the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Warranty period is valid only with a copy of the original receipt. If owner does not have original receipt, manufacturing date will be used as the start of the warranty period. This warranty only applies to product purchased at an authorised Volcom dealership (authorised dealership listing can be found at www.volcom.com.au).
This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions for the purpose of which the product is designed. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear; or, damage related to accident, alteration, improper care, misuse, and/or negligence; or, the natural breakdown of colours and materials over time; or any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages. The use of bleaches, wash additives, dry cleaning, over drying, or never washing your garment may damage the waterproof coating and nullify the product warranty. Please pay close attention to the care instructions provided on the care label of your garment. In the event of a defect, return the product with proof of purchase to the Volcom dealer from which the product was purchased. If you are unable to contact the Volcom dealer, please contact Volcom Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event customer needs to ship product to Volcom, product must be shipped in a trackable method at customer’s expense. Volcom cannot be held accountable for any lost or unfound shipments. Once Volcom has repaired or replaced the garment, Volcom ships the product to the customer in a trackable method and at Volcom’s expense. Products returned for repair must be clean. Any soiled or unwashed product returned may be rejected and returned back to customer without repairs made and at customer’s cost.
If the product is found by Volcom to be defective, the product will be repaired or replaced, at Volcom’s discretion with the same or comparable product. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired, at Volcom’s discretion, for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Warranty Return Process
- Call or email our Customer Service team and have your receipt/order number, style name and number ready with the items you wish to have warranted.
- We will request that you take pictures of the damaged/defective product and email them to email@example.com for evaluation.
- Once your digital request is received, Customer Service will evaluate and notify you if it is warrantable within (24-48 hours) (except holidays).
- Garments sent in for repair or replacement must be clean; please wash items for repair before mailing.
- All products must be received within 30 days of contacting Volcom’s Customer Service.
- Once we receive and inspect the physical product, we will repair or replace the product, if warrantable, depending on its condition and availability.
Note: Products or packages mailed directly to Volcom Headquarters without Return Authorisation Number may be refused and returned to Sender at their cost.